Translate

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolutions I'm Sure To Keep

What is it with all those New Year Resolutions where you give up the bad stuff like overeating and begin new stuff, like the agony of daily exercise? What sane person sets herself up for defeat? We all know that the majority of us never keep a single resolution, no matter how determined we are when we make them. This year, I'm changing things around by setting myself up for success. I'm making my own Rules For Resolutions. I know I'll be victorious too. I bet you that I won't fall down on any of them. Here is my personal list:

1.  Eat more chocolate.







2.  Drink only $30 a pound real Kona coffee.





3.  Go to the hairdresser twice a week.


4.  Buy all my clothes at the most expensive department store in town.






5.  Hire a personal chef.








6.  Go on a cruise at least four times a year.






7.  Have fresh flowers delivered every day.




8.  Buy a stretch limo and hire a chauffeur so I can ride around in style.




9.  Purchase one of those beds that goes up and down so I don't have to pile on the pillows to read or watch T.V.




10. Eat more chocolate.




Oops, I already said that. But it just goes to show how important it is to me. So if you should happen to see a white stretch cruising the highways and byways with a gray-haired, well coiffed, beautifully dressed, chocolate eating and coffee drinking old lady sitting in the back with flowers in her hair, that would be me.

Hey, it could happen.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing some of your story with me. God knows us each intimately and will never fail to provide exactly what we need if only we continue to seek Him. He is our husband now. God bless you. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the greatest New Year's Resolutions ever! Lol. I like the way you think!

    ReplyDelete